Coloratura Christian

I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. (Psalm 34:4-5)

Monday, October 31, 2005

This is Getting Ridiculous


There have been more than a few times that my husband and I have left the house together only to realize that we were wearing almost identical outfits. (Clint, I apologize ahead of time for using the word 'outfit' in reference to you.) As if that's not bad enough, we have now started to write blog posts on the same topics (only he's faster at getting them up and a much better writer than I am.) First it was the posts on wisdom living, and now, I have written something on self-righteousness, only to find that his most recent post was on comparative righteousness. So I refuse to post it until he moves on to a new topic.

6 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your identical jackets are especially creepy.......

     
  • At November 01, 2005, Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said…

    I think Clint's outfits look just smashing.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

     
  • At November 01, 2005, Blogger Dan Sudfeld said…

    My wife picks out my clothes, so I'm having trouble identifying. :-)

     
  • At November 01, 2005, Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said…

    Dan!
    You're my kinda man. :)

     
  • At November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Christel, I just found your blog through someone's (I think Dan's) comment on Rob's blog, so I thught I'd check your's out. It's awesome. Lots of good reading to keep me avoiding homework in style. Anyway I hope that you and Clint are well, and I'll check out your blog for updates, but I'll see you at christmas, Sharon

     
  • At November 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mel, Ian and Dan,
    LOL...you guys are so funny!

    Hi Sharon,
    It's great to hear from you! I'm not sure if Clint and I are coming home for Christmas, but if we do, I would love to have coffee with you and catch up, (and I'll certainly be checking your blog from time to time.) Blessings.

    6:23 AM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home