Coloratura Christian

I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. (Psalm 34:4-5)

Friday, May 12, 2006

We're Off

Goodbye sleek and chic Toronto... Hello Alberta, where everything is bigger, brighter and blonder.

Today we begin the drive home.

To all our friends in Toronto, we will miss you so much (my eyes are in a semi-permanent puffy state from crying so much this week). To all our friends and family out West, we are looking forward to seeing you very soon!

3 Comments:

  • At May 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christel,
    It's been not even three hours since Justin and I said bye to you both... Toronto feels different knowing that you are not here. Though I know the Lord is guiding you and Clint to new and wonderful things, I can't help but feel a sadness. I feel the way I remember feeling as a child the day after Christmas... silly, I know. I miss you so much already, dear sister.

     
  • At May 13, 2006, Blogger Marlene S. said…

    Toronto's loss is our gain!!
    Can't wait to see you.
    Call me so we can coffee soon.

     
  • At May 15, 2006, Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said…

    Coming back to Toronto after seeing you guys off in Detroit seems so sad. You guys will certainly be missed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home