Coloratura Christian

I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. (Psalm 34:4-5)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Lessons We Teach


The Home Maker, or as her husband so affectionately calls her, "Mrs. Potato", has written a great post on lessons she is teaching her little boys here.

For those of you who don't know Marlene, she is the ideal, Proverbs 31 type wife and mother. In a day when biblical womanhood is under attack, I am so thankful for her example.

3 Comments:

  • At December 16, 2005, Blogger Marlene S. said…

    Christel:
    Just wondering if we can have you and Clint to breakfast sometime next week when you're out west.
    Let me know. I was thinking Wed, Thurs or Fri...maybe even Saturday. Maybe we could start a new tradition: a Humfrey-Sudfeld Christmas Eve brunch.
    Take care

     
  • At December 16, 2005, Blogger Christel Humfrey said…

    Hi Marlene,

    Sounds like fun. Let's do the Christmas Eve brunch.

    I think only girl blogs make social plans in the comments section. :)

     
  • At December 17, 2005, Blogger Marlene S. said…

    Actually, it's because I don't have your e-mail address. Not sure if we're gonna be creating a pile of envious people by broadcasting our plans... others may want to be in on the "event":) Seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing you and Clint again and visiting. Kindred spirits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home