Coloratura Christian

I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. (Psalm 34:4-5)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged in Fours

I've been tagged by the home maker:

Four jobs I've had:
- Dance instructor/choreographer
- Singing teacher
- Pilates instructor
- Gap sales attendant

Four places I've lived:
- Prince George, BC
- Penticton, BC
- Calgary, AB
- Toronto, ON

Four vacations I've taken: (I haven't had four vacations, so I'll just mention some trips I've taken.)

- Cuba (our honeymoon)

- Scotland (This was a singing audition for a masters voice program in Glasgow...I didn't get it, but my brother and I had fun touring around Scotland.)

- Austria/Hungary (well...this was actually a tour for my University chamber choir. Vienna was beautiful, but the food was way better in Budapest.)

The only vehicle I've owned:
- Ford Sable

4 Comments:

  • At January 30, 2006, Blogger Marlene S. said…

    Glad to hear from you again.
    Thought of you today... while I was at the Gap:)

     
  • At January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you LOVE Austria? Well maybe not - I adore it. I think I need to go and live there for awhile. Hmmm Austria might even be cooler than Scotland.... Hmmm maybe not! But I'm biased!

     
  • At January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Christel,
    It's nice to be able to read a little about what's been going on in your life lately.
    Have a GREAT week (or what's left of it). - Abbey

     
  • At February 01, 2006, Blogger Christel Humfrey said…

    Hi Marlene, thanks for thinking of me. :)

    Hi Sharon, I do love Austria, it is so beautiful. I would love to go back sometime.

    Abbey, it's nice to hear from you. I've visited your blog a few times too. I love the cute pictures of your kids. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home